The Heat Index

What is hot in Phoenix? Find out right here at The Heat Index, written by me, Heather.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Well, this shouldn't be a surprise

But the Mandala Tea Room is closed until after Labor Day. So tragic. I'll be eating at Green Restaurant at Scottsdale and McKellips until the end of time anyway. Before you wonder why I'm still on the Mandala Tea Room mailing list despite the fact that I hate their food, let me reiterate that I did enjoy their tea. The place is good for beverages ONLY. Here's what came in the newsletter today:

"Mandala Tearoom's doors will be temporarily closed for the
remainder of the summer season.

No worries, the tearoom will re-open after the Labor Day
Holiday on Tuesday, September 5th - Renewed, Revived and
Better than Ever!

Thanks to all you who supported Mandala for the premier
weekend brunches. We are proud to be the only vegan organic
brunch spot in the valley and look forward to continued
success.

In the meantime, take advantage of these Mandala events:

Dr. Kären van der Veer's 11 Steps to Health Workshop.
Date: Sunday August, 6
Time: 3:30-5:30pm
Cost: $28 per person or $50 per couple
A foundational, motivational plan towards greater health.
11 crucial elements to increase physical, mental and
spiritual health based on a nutritional life support
program.

The Mandala Apothecary's organic beauty boutique and
healing spa will remain open for business during August
from 11am-7pm Tues-Sat.

The healing spa offers organic facials, 5 Element Massage,
Naturopathic Medicine, Nutritional Counseling, Acupuncture
and much more..."

Look, I'm hard core. I live here year-round. I wish the damn art galleries were open year-round...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home