The Heat Index

What is hot in Phoenix? Find out right here at The Heat Index, written by me, Heather.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Soon to be 130 Degrees

I was talking to my friend Lorena Simon today, who just so happens to be a psychic. (You may remember me having her on my morning show on KISS-FM a couple years back, but I won’t mention the name of the show because it’s no longer in existence). I was standing outside my office, talking to her on my cell, and commenting on the heat. Lorena says the weather change that’s about to happen isn’t going to be easy. She said we’d see 120 degrees this summer, but in the future we’ll see 130. 130 degrees! I said I’d move back to California by then. She said it would be hot everywhere by then. I didn’t even ask her about gas prices…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home