The Heat Index

What is hot in Phoenix? Find out right here at The Heat Index, written by me, Heather.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

My throat is on fire.

What better to blog about here on The Heat Index than a body part being on fire? I look at airnow.gov whenever I feel sick to maybe get some idea of what kind of bad air days are affecting me most. Today, with my throat on fire and my nose stuffy, it seems to be a high ozone day. I am wondering if our cars are making us sick because it seems almost everyone I know is complaining of the same symptoms. I’ve never felt sick so often in all my life. Anyone else going through this? I actually had to stop at Walgreens to buy throat spray and cough drops – which are not two of my favorite things. It really takes a certain amount of pain and discomfort to motivate me to buy these things!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home