The Heat Index

What is hot in Phoenix? Find out right here at The Heat Index, written by me, Heather.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Just chewed out Toni Mace on the phone.

I told her she was shady and we felt taken for our $100. She said they treat all their applicants the same way. I told her I talked to many complexes since and that they all agreed that nobody should do business like Greenspoint. She said they are thorough. I told her I would be filing a complaint with the BBB. She said I was welcome to. Can't wait!

Meanwhile, I am still waiting on my final approval on the much more fabulous apartment we did find. So far our credit came back fine and they still have my man's rental/ownership history to go through so I'll be getting a call later this afternoon. This place is so nice, it almost makes me want to thank the evil folks at Greenspoint for taking me for a ride. Because if they hadn't, I wouldn't have felt compelled to keep looking for a better place and I wouldn't have found the wonderful apartment I hope to be approved for shortly. But that also doesn't change the fact that Greenspoint is shady. So I will still be calling the BBB. I want my damn $100 back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home