The Heat Index

What is hot in Phoenix? Find out right here at The Heat Index, written by me, Heather.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Metro Bus alert!

This is so funny! I meant to blog a week ago about seeing a broken-down Metro bus at 12th Street and Bethany Home Rd. after midnight last Saturday night, but I forgot. You know how I love to make fun of the omnipresent broken-down Metro buses! I was reminded of the bus last night at 16th Street and Bethany Home Rd. again after midnight when another broken-down Metro bus was being towed from there! Why can’t Valley Metro keep their buses running and is the Central corridor of Bethany Home Rd. where they go to die? Is Bethany Home Rd. really that bad of a place? It is turning into a Valley Metro graveyard every Saturday night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home