The Heat Index

What is hot in Phoenix? Find out right here at The Heat Index, written by me, Heather.

Friday, July 21, 2006

New Helicopter Flight Training School in Town

There's a new helicopter flight training school in town at the Scottsdale Airport called Premier Helicopters. My friend Debbie and her brother are running it (it's his school, he already has on in Colorado) and my boyfriend has decided he wants to go to school there.

It's actually kind of fun; we're both going through financial aid fun at the same time as I am trying to begin Boston Univeristy online this fall. The couple that goes to school together stays together! That couple also amasses a grand amount of debt and calls doing homework together "quality time." I can see it already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home