The Heat Index

What is hot in Phoenix? Find out right here at The Heat Index, written by me, Heather.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Blogging while on the air

I thought I'd blog through the duration of the rest of today's airshift here at the Peak just because it's a really crazy day! I've had three alerts from the National Weather Service already; two warned of the severe thunderstorm we're having and one warned of flooding. This is in the North Valley, people -- lookout! This is all lovely, but I honestly wish I was home right now watching it! I'm a nerd like that. My patio will be a disaster when I get home and hopefully my kitten won't hide forever.

Calls from listeners today give a consensus that we reached 120 degrees here today. I'm watching Channel 3 and they say it reached 118 and it broke records. My Peak thermometer says it's 102 in downtown Phoenix.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home